Learning or teaching graffiti will now easily be possible - with this book! Graffiti School - a Student Guide by the author Christoph Ganter (teacher and graffiti writer himself) is a book for beginners, teachers, youth workers and everybody else who wants to learn or teach graffitiy by detail.
1. Background: explains where and how graffiti developed from
2. Theory: graffiti terminology and media
3. Drawing graffiti: all basics you have to know to make a sketch
4. Spraying graffiti: how to use spray cans, techniques, design samples and ideas
5. Teacher's manual: ideas and exercises for teaching graffiti
Softcover, 176 pages, with more than 300 illustrations, language: English.